Monday, May 9, 2011

Terminator: Sarah Connor Chronicles TV Series, Review

The series picks up four years after the events of Terminator 2: Judgment Day with John and Sarah Connor hiding from the government. After two years in one place Sarah decides they need a change of scenery. Cameron Phillips, a reprogrammed Terminator sent to protect John, informs them that Judgment Day was not stopped and will take place in 2011. 

REVIEW:
The series are running between T2 and T3. Not that make any change for me since i haven't see T3 and i don't remember T2 at all XD. To tell you the truth i don't even like Terminator. My reason for wathching the series are: Summer Glau and Lena Headey. I've recently watched both of them in other series (Firefly and Game of Thrones) and i wanted to know more about them.

Anyway, at the first 3-4 episodes i was really bored with it and i was thinking about stopping it.
The robot fights while they are amazingly done, the fact that they are robots and don't have emotions made them a bit nahhh...You don't see pain or anything as it's obvious so they feel dead already.
Plus the acting at the start was really bad. Everyone except John Connor were losing it a little. They did improve a lot lately thanks for me. And Sarah Connor's character is annoying. I know she is trying to protect her kid and the world but i just wanted to hit her XD I really liked Summer Glau though. She knows how to play characters who don't get a thing about feeling and such and they are acting weird.

But what kept me watching? It was the story. Unbelievable as it sounds, since i don't like Terminator, i was obsessed. The story with the time traveling is so clever! The whole mystery, how they tried to survived, all the people the future John sent for unknown reasons back, Cameron acting weird, John attaching to robots. It was cool!

Andddd...then they cancel the show. Not only it was canceled but it also has the most sucky ending i've ever seen in a canceled show. It doesn't fit the story and it created even more answers than you already had . I prefer not to remember it. O.O
It was interesting to watch it and i didn't expect to like it ( and Silvestro is not going to die anytime soon for recommending it to me.)

The show has 2 seasons: Season 1 (9 episodes/40mins) - Season 2 (22 episodes/40mins)


3 comments:

  1. 1) I will never die because I never was alive :P
    2) That show was one of the series I really liked and I was so angry at those ignorant little fellas that decided to cut it, but what can we do, they have already cut many good shows that made more money than this one...
    3) I wanna add that this series has the only song from Shirley Manson that I liked, maybe I liked it because of that show I don't know.
    Here it is:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B1LHrshGAA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also ever since I watched Eureka I can't see the ball of lighting effect and not remember Douglas Fargo and his tale about being naked in the past :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just finished it....Basically the story is making a circle....Really liked it....And yes, you have questions at the end....

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...