Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Dilemma : movie review

About: Since college, confirmed bachelor Ronny and happily married Nick have been through thick and thin. Now partners in an auto design firm, the two pals are vying to land a dream project that would launch their company. With Ronny's girlfriend, Beth, and Nick's wife, Geneva, by their sides, they're unbeatable. But, Ronny's world is turned upside down when he inadvertently sees Geneva out with another man and makes it his mission to get answers. As the amateur investigation dissolves his world into comic mayhem, he learns that Nick has a few secrets of his own. Now, with the clock ticking and pressure mounting on the biggest presentation of their careers, Ronny must decide how and when he will reveal the truth to his best friend.

Review: I start to sound boring because once again Yiota is the reason I watched this movie. I had seen the trailer but I had forgotten the movie, so when she told me about it and I searched for the trailer I was really exited because I wanted to watch this one.

First of all it is a Vince Vaughn movie, which means that it is a comedy but well written and well produced and well executed by all the actors. I think you all realize that I am a fun. He was really nice in this movie too, funny and sensitive, just perfect for his role. All the actors were great, Jennifer Connelly is stunningly beautiful and Channing Tatum was so funny, he was probably the funniest for me.

The story was very interesting, it involves a dilemma so it is funny to see all the stages a person goes through until “the moment of truth”. There were a lot of funny scenes that make you actually laugh, I really liked the part with the “INTERVANTION” I have seen about it also in “How I met your mother” so that made it even more funny.

There wasn't anything bad in this movie, it is a classic comedy and it is really worth watching, so give it a try and you will have a good laugh!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't really laugh in this one. It was a comedy-drama more for me. Heh..I liked it though.
    I liked Tatum. The role was different for him and he was fun XD

    Thanks for reviewing one of the movies i'm supposed to review XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for this review! I have added it to my lovefilm and can't wait to watch it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So even with an all star cast of remarkable actors this movie still failed to deliver for me. Even though the movie is based on a misunderstanding, there is still hanky panky going on with Nick which is disappointing. It makes the whole thing seem sleazy, considering Geneva is cheating. The only thing that made renting this movie less painful was that I didn’t have to pay a cent for it because of my free Blockbuster movie rental I got with my new DISH Network employee account. http://goo.gl/wuMrN I exchange my movies in the mail and I don’t waste any gas; it sure makes checking the mail more exciting!

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...