Tuesday, January 4, 2011

we listen: the chronicles of narnia ost

Phew...i still have half hour before the day ends to make the post. I thought i will not find time. So..let's get to it! Today, i share to you one of the best movie soundtracks i have seen, though it's not really famous. I'm talking about Chronicles of Narnia movies. There are score songs and the end titles songs in each album, which means you get to listen Alanis Morrisette or Carrie Underwood too. They are both great as always.
I mostly listen to it when i'm reading or creating art as always. I find them really inspirational and they calm me down.
Hope you enjoy them too!:)


5 comments:

  1. Great music indeed! I really like both OSTs though my favourite is the one from the 1st movie. I especially love 1.The Blitz, 1940, 2.Evacuating London and 12.The Battle. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the OST. The score is so soothing. I especially like the song - "Where"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I really need to watch and listen to this!!

    Also love the new look! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. congratulations! i've given you the Stylish Blogger Award. please check it out at http://aobibliosphere.blogspot.com/2011/01/stylish-blogging-award.html c",)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know the OST is amazing but not that well recognized as others!

    Thanks both Kelly and AOBibliophile!

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...