Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Guys! Wish you everyone the best! And some little wishes for you (or ourselves! :p ). The post was meant to be much bigger, but i really need to leave now! Haha... Hope you continue have fun with us and make your days better :

Yiota:
I haven't really thought about it..heh...i wish you to get everything you want this year, from gifts.money,whatever and most importantly have fun! As for me, i wish me to pass the semesters and well...the rest year i just wanted to be good and fun from me,my friends and my family.

Nina:
I wish I can read 100 books this year and see as many movies as possible....
 
Johnny: 
I wish you all get puppies!
 
Athanasia: 
I wish 2011 brings us all happiness and health. I hope i get thought this semester and finally gain a 4-pack!

So guys!, CU soon with many new posts and some little changes to the features to our blog! Have fun! Get drunk! Cheers!


3 comments:

  1. Those are some great wishes! :D
    Nina , I hope I am able to read 100 books too.It's scary when I see that some bloggers can read 300 books in a year!!
    I wish all of you a fantastic year ahead! Continue to be as awesome as you all are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I'll take a puppy please :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Misha: I really want to read 100 books, and because of the challenge....

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...