Sunday, November 28, 2010

In My Mailbox (9) - Notable Quotables (10)

In My Mailbox #9 - Weekly meme from The Story Siren
The idea is to post the books you got this week, whether you bought them, got them as a gift, from the library, or received them to review.

Got:
Yiota - Aurelie: A Faerie Tale by Heather Tomlison

Bookmooch:
Yiota -The Rule Of Four by Caldwell & Thomason
Yiota - The Hunt For Atlantis by Andy McDermott



Only 3 books this week but i have so many to read that i'm happy i didn't get more XD What did you get this week?
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Notable Quotables is a meme hosted by Bewitched Bookworms.Each time we share a quote we loved and explain why we picked it. Be part of it here: Notable Quotables

"A shrieking rise of power rushed into my pathways, rocking me against the wall. Ido's body slammed into mine. He was not going to let go. Not now. The Rat Dragon howled, his heavy blue force driven back by the onslaught of sinuous gold. Raw,rejoicing energy flooded my seven centers of power; opening,pushing, seeking. And behind it all, a presence exulting in the joy of release and reunion. I looked up and finally my mind-sight was clear. I could see the Mirror Dragon. My Dragon."
Eon:Rise Of The Dragoneye, Alison Goodman
picked byYiota

I'm a bit tired right now, so i'm just sharing some dragon love. Feel the power. Damn Eona!Can i take your place?plzzzzz.... I need a new dragon book and fast XD Or at least some pure fantasy....next week i will try to order some new ones.

What's yours today?

7 comments:

  1. I looked up Aurelie: A FaerY Tale and I like the sound of it and the cover.
    Happy reading this week1 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These books look exciting. I love faery tales, Aurelie suits my taste.

    I look forward to read you reviews. Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aurelie seems great! I have always had a penchant for faery tales.
    Have you read Wicked Lovely?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Have fun reading them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a light week. That is great. We all have those. :)

    Hope you enjoy the books and have a great week in reading. :)

    ReplyDelete

There is lot of spam lately at the posts, so for a while i will put up the comment moderation. Sorry for that, i really don't like it but i thought it might stop the spamming. It will be down soon enough! Thanks a lot :)

© Splash Of Our Worlds. The content of this site is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s authors and/or owner is strictly prohibited.
Creative Commons License
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...